The CM901 is a 1 day Programmable Room Thermostat. It is designed to provide automatic time and temperature control of domestic heating or cooling systems in domestic or light commercial premises. The slim, ultra modern design complements the extra large LCD screen with the Line of Text (LoT™) display and one function button to simplify programming and operation.
The CM901 can be used in a Sundial S or Y Plan and is particularly well suited to control combination boiler installations or additional zones in an S Plan Plus system. The CM901 has been designed for applications where the householder has different heating needs for the sames times each day. The CM907 has been designed for applications where the householder has different heating needs for various times of the day and different days of the week to maximise energy efficiency. Two wire, volt free connections are ideal for use with combination boilers.
- Slim, ultra modern design
- Continuous time, day & date displayed in extra large LCD with user-friendly Line of Text display
- Automatic Summer/Winter time change
- Auto, manual, override and off modes
- 1 day programming
- Battery powered (with low-power indicator)
- Up to six independent time & temperature settings
- Volt free connections
- Optional backlight
- Optional optimum start
- Burner 'ON' symbol
- Energy saving TPI control