The Sundial C Plan is designed to provide independent temperature control of both heating and hot water circuits in existing pumped heating, gravity domestic hot water heating installations. Time control must be provided by programmer.
The control performance satisfies the minimum standard for Building Regulations Part L1, although the gravity hot water system may require upgrading to fully pumped. New systems must be fully pumped, controlled by S, S Plus or Y Plans.
- Independent control of heating zone
- Independent control of domestic hot water temperature
- Pump and boiler switched off when space and hot water temperature requirements are satisfied
- Additional heating zones may be provided
- Programmable thermostats in heating zone to provide 'Best Practice' system
- Radiator thermostats may be fitted to provide temperature control in selected areas
- evotouch can provide wireless boiler interlock for individual radiator control