The Sundial S Plan Plus satisfies the minimum requirements of Building Regulations Part L1 for dwellings over 150m². The system provides independent time and temperature control of multiple heating circuits and a separate hot water circuit in fully pumped systems. Independent time control of the heating zones is provided by a programmer and timeswitch.
Temperature control can be provided by two room thermostats. Independent time and temperature control with setback in each zone can be achieved with programmable thermostats in each heating zone.
Product visual shown is not available to be purchased as a pack.
- Independent control of two heating zones
- Independent control of domestic hot water temperature
- Pump and boiler switched off when space and hot water temperature requirements are satisfied
- Additional heating or hot water zones may be provided
- Provides full control of fully pumped installations
- Programmable thermostats in heating zones to provide 'Best Practice' system
- Radiator thermostats may be fitted to provide temperature control in selected areas
- evotouch can provide wireless boiler interlock for individual radiator control