The Sundial S Plan is designed to provide independent time and temperature control of both heating and hot water circuits in fully pumped central heating installations. Sundial S Plan satisfies the requirements of the Building Regulations Part L1 when used in conjunction with radiator thermostats and Automatic Bypass Valve. For systems in dwellings with a floor area greater than 150m Sundial S Plan Plus must be used.
- Independent control of heating zone
- Independent control of domestic hot water temperature
- Pump and boiler switched off when space & hot water temperature requirements are satisfied
- Additional heating zones may be provided
- Programmable thermostats in heating zone to provide 'Best Practice' system
- Radiator thermostats may be fitted to provide temperature control in selected areas
- evotouch can provide wireless boiler interlock for individual radiator control