The T6360 is a mains voltage Room Thermostat designed to give automatic temperature control of domestic wet central heating systems. It can be used to directly switch a circulating pump or boiler, or to operate spring return and motor open/motor close zone valves.
The T6360 can switch electrical heating loads up to 10A. The T6360 thermostat can also be used for cooling applications.
- Dual diaphragm temperature sensing element
- Suitable for surface or switch box mounting
- Heat anticipator for close temperature control
- 10 to 30C setpoint range
- Change-over contact switching (cooling loads)
- Double insulated
- Temperature setback model
- Tamper resistant model
- Model with indicator lamp
- Setting dial marked 1 to 5
- High current rated model
- Range stops