Part of the VT117 family, the VH117 is a matching manual radiator valve which can be converted to a lockshield valve with the accessory provided.
The VT117 head can be swapped with the VH117 head without the need to drain down the heating system if the VT117 is blocked by furniture of curtains, for example.
An integral radiator balancing insert retains the balancing setting when the TRV and lockshield valves are closed for cleaning, decorating etc
The VH117 is an ideal radiator valve to use the with the evohome electronic radiator controllers, HR80UKs, when upgrading heating systems.
- Dual function manual valve and lockshield in one body
- Bi-directional flow design
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Positive shut off
- Integral radiator balancing insert
- Simple upgrade to thermostatic valve or evotouch, without draining system
- The Honeywell service tool allows the TRV inset removal, cleaning and replacement without draining down system