The VT117 'Traditional' TRV is popular within the domestic market, due to its proven reliability.
Its easy to grip TRV head, energy saving 'green' button and unobtrusive design make it suitable for any heating installation.
According to Building Regulations Part L1 thermostatic radiator valves should be fitted "on all radiators except in rooms with a room thermostat" to satisfy either Minimum or Best Practice installations. The valve can be mounted vertically or horizontally at either end of a radiator. To work correctly, the VT117 should be installed to a two pipe heating system and also have a free flow of air around the head to sense temperature.
- Approved to EN215
- Bi-directional flow design
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Easy to grip TRV head
- Energy saving 'green' button
- Wax sensor
- Frost setting
- Positive shut off
- Integral radiator balancing insert
- The Honeywell service tool allows the TRV inset removal, cleaning and replacement without draining down system
- Range stops available separately
VT117 heads interchangeable with evohome HR80UK