The ST9100S is a Service Interval time controller with additional features to help landlords comply with the requirements of Regulation 36 of the gas regulations 1998. The landlord, installer or service company can configure the Service Interval, the advance tenant notification period and how the controller will operate when the Service Interval has expired.
This model looks and operates exactly as standard ST9000 models, until the gas service is due, at which point the predetermined action takes place. The LoT display can also be used to show a telephone number to help the user arrange their gas service. This model is a 1 day timer with Service Interval reminder, and two on/off switchings times per day. This unit can be used for combi boilers, added zones or any application where small electric loads need switching. The ST9100S complies fully with Building Regulations Part L1 for England & Wales. This model has superceded the ST6100S. A simple user guide is now available in the Download Centre under 'Quick Install'.
- Service Interval reminder with variable levels of action
- LoT display, providing text feedback that gives help and programming hints
- Large backlit display
- Factory set clock and date
- Automatic Summer/Winter 1 hour time change
- Temporary or permanent override facilities
- Extra hour facility, for up to 3 hours boost or programme extension
- Choice of 3 different built in programmes
- Programme indicator lights
- Fits on industry standard back plate
- Direct replacement for ST6100 and ST6400 models
- Any programmed settings retained indefinitely in non volatile memory
- 2 on/off times per day
- Suitable for mains, low voltage or potential free switching