ST9100A is a single channel timer, designed primarily for control of a single heating zone or combi boiler application. It is suitable for mains, low voltage, or potential-free switching of the heating load. This model is a 1 day timer with two on/off switchings times per day (which can be increased to 3). It can be used for combi boilers, heating zones or any application where small electric loads need switching.
All ST9100 models incorporate the Line of Text (LoT) display that gives clear plain English instructions whenever any button or slider is used. This means that installers, customers and users can operate all of the controls reliably, without needing to find an instruction manual. This model has superceded the ST6100A. A simple user guide is now available in the Download Centre under 'Quick Install'.
- LoT display, providing text feedback that gives help and programming hints
- Large backlit display
- Factory set clock and date
- Automatic Summer/Winter 1 hour time change
- Temporary or permanent override facilities
- Extra hour facility for up to 3 hours boost or programme extension
- Choice of 3 different built in programmes
- Programme indicator lights
- Fits on industry standard back plate
- Direct replacement for ST6100 models
- Suitable for mains, low voltage or potential free switching
- Any programmed settings retained indefinitely in non volatile memory
- Up to 3 on/off times per day