ST9100C is a single channel timer, designed primarily for control of a single heating zone or combi boiler application. It is suitable for mains, low voltage, or potential-free switching of the heating load. This model is a 7 day timer that gives great flexibility offering up to three on/off switchings per day, additionally each day can be programmed differently. Ideal for combi boiler installations or multi zone systems when the user has different heating needs from day to day. ST9100C can be set to 5/2 day or 1 day programme during installation.
All ST9100 models incorporate the Line of Text (LoT) display that gives clear plain English instructions whenever any button or slider is used. This means that installers, customers and users can operate all of the controls reliably, without needing to find an instruction manual. ST9100C also features a 'Holiday' button allowing the user to switch off their heating for a specified number of days (1 to 99) while they are away from home. This model has superceded the ST6100C.
- LoT display, providing text feedback that gives help and programming hints
- Large backlit display
- Factory set clock and date
- Automatic Summer/Winter 1 hour time change
- Temporary or permanent override facilities
- Extra hour facility for up to 3 hours boost or programme extension
- Choice of 3 different built in programmes
- Programme indicator lights
- Fits on industry standard back plate
- Direct replacement for ST6100 models
- Suitable for mains, low voltage or potential free switching
- Any programmed settings retained indefinitely in non volatile memory
- Up to 3 on/off times per day
- 'Holiday' button