The Automatic Air Vent EA122 is suitable for heating systems and other closed circuit hot water systems (not wholesome water) which require the efficient, automatic removal of air when a system is filling with water. The vacuum break on the bottom of the valve prevents an air lock forming and encourages air to be released from water.
The air vent can be fitted anywhere in the positive pressure side of the system where air is likely to be trapped. Air vents should always be fitted in an accessible area, which can be seen and serviced easily.
- Integral stop valve. Enables seat to be cleaned without draining the system
- Vacuum break ensures air collection
- Simple service and cleaning
- 1/8" and 3/8" BSP connections
- Expanding disc under cap helps prevent leaks due to dirt under seat
- 1/8" to 1/2" adaptor
- Accessory Q122A Facilitates waste connection to air vent