The Kombi-F is a flanged range of ‘variable orifice’ Static Balancing valves. It is also the ‘partner valve’ for the V5001PF ‘flanged’ Kombi-Auto. Installed in the return mains of pump driven water based heating systems and cold water cooling systems to regulate the hydronic balance and act as a manual shutoff valve. The valve body can be insulated easily and is equipped with pressure test cocks for differential pressure or flow measurement.
- Variable Orifice Balancing Valve
- Grey cast iron Valve body to GG25 BL1040 / BS1049
- System Pressure rating PN16
- Water / water glycol mix (max 50%) to VDI 2035 2°C to 130°C
- Stainless steel valve insert with PTFE seat seal
- Sizes: 25mm to 400mm with flanged connections to DIN EN 1092-2
- SafeCon™ measuring connections.
- Pressure Setting is maintained if the valve is closed and re-opened – no need to re-commission.
|Part Number||DN Size||Kvs Value