The RV284A and RV284B check valves are suitable to use for the protection of the mains water system against back pressure, back flow and back siphonage. They can be used to protect against applications up to and including liquid Category 2 in residential, commercial and industrial buildings. The valves conform to BS6282 Part 1 for use in hot or cold water systems up to 90°C. Typically, these valves are fitted to the supply to direct water and drinks machines.
- High flow capacity, low pressure loss
- BSP or compression fittings
- Test point to check for correct operation
- Inlet check valve and discharge valve are combined in one replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- DZR brass body
- Conforms to BS6282 Part 1