The D05 Pressure Reducing Valve is designed to protect household hot & cold water systems against excessive supply pressures. By installing a pressure reducing valve, water consumption can be drastically reduced; water flow noise and over-pressurisation damage is avoided.
The D05 is WRC approved for use as a direct connection to the water main. For commercial and/or industrial use, the D06 is recommended. Typically, these valves are used to control water pressure on the inlets to unvented hot water cylinders and cold services. The valve is WRAS approved. The D05 has been awarded the Waterwise Marque.
- Outlet pressure set by turning the adjustment knob
- Set pressure directly indicated on the set point scale
- Adjustment spring not in contact with wholesome water
- Valve insert is of high quality synthetic material and can be fully exchanged
- Integral fine filter (160 microns)
- Available without fittings
- Inlet pressure balancing
- Reliable and proven
- Drop tight
- 1/2" and 3/4" Female BSP connections
- 15mm and 22mm connections