The D05F pressure reducing valve is designed to protect household water installations against excessive pressure from the supply.
They can also be used for industrial or commercial applications within the range of their specification. By installing a pressure reducing valve, pressurisation damage is avoided and water consumption is reduced. The set pressure is also maintained constant, even when there is wide inlet pressure fluctuation. Reduction of the operating pressure and maintaining it at a constant level minimizes flow noise in the installation. The D05 is for use as a direct connection to the water main.
For commercial and/or industrial use, the D06 is recommended. Typically, these valves are used to control water pressure on the inlets to unvented hot water cylinders and cold services. The D05F has been awarded the Waterwise Marque.
- Outlet pressure is set by turning the adjustment knob
- Set pressure directly indicated on the set point scale
- Adjustment spring not in contact with wholesome water
- Valve insert is of high quality synthetic material and can be fully exchanged
- Integral fine filter (160 microns)
- Available without fittings
- Light weight
- Reliable and proven
- Drop tight
- Up to 25 bar inlet pressure
- 1.5 to 6 bar outlet pressure
- Available with pressure gauge
- 1/2" and 3/4" Female BSP connections
- 15mm and 22mm connections