The D06FN pressure reducing valve available through specialised water product distributors protect installations against excessive pressure from the supply.
They can be used for household, industrial or commercial applications within the range of their specification. By installing a pressure reducing valve, pressurisation damage is avoided and water consumption is reduced. The set pressure is also maintained constant, even when there is wide inlet pressure fluctuation. Reduction of the operating pressure and maintaining it at a constant level minimizes flow noise in the installation.
- Outlet pressure set by turning the adjustment knob
- Set pressure directly indicated on the set point scale
- Adjustment spring not in contact with wholesome(potable) water
- Valve insert is of high quality synthetic material and can be fully exchanged
- Integral fine filter(160 microns)
- Available without fittings
- Light weight
- Reliable and proven
- Drop tight
- max. 25 bar inlet pressure
- 1/2" to 2" BSP connections